Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nature

In scripture study with Justin, we have been working out of the Preach My Gospel manual put out by the church. This last month we have been learning about the Nature of God the Father and Jesus Christ. We were talking about what 'nature' meant. I asked Justin what he thought his nature was. He said, "cautious." I asked him what Dad's nature was. He responded, "Hard-working." I asked him about mine, hoping to get a "loving" or "amazing" title. Justin said, "your nature is ...always watching Max!" So there you have it, Justin is cautious, Geoff is hardworking and I am always watching Max!!

2 comments:

sixmoores said...

Well that really is your nature right now, always watching max. That is sweet.

Joanna said...

And what about Max's 'nature?' Doing everything he can to keep mom on her toes - which has in the past year - redefined her nature?!