Thursday, February 14, 2008

A true valentine celebration

Happy Valentines Day to all the men in my life who truly are my sweethearts. I am the luckiest gal alive. Today I celebrate my wonderful life...a life full of love!

I love how Geoff makes the Holidays special. His creativity is simple and fun!
His homemade valentine heart notes were adorable, and complimented so well by his heart-shaped waffles for breakfast. Of course, he mostly never forgets a bouquet of flowers which I love so much! An especially fun thing this year was hiding little surprises and finding them. Geoff hid Justin's surprise on top of the ceiling fan. When Justin finally saw it, he was told he could have it if he could get it down. We all laughed very hard when Justin turned on the fan and Geoff tried to catch the flying Valentine before it hit the ground!

Justin's little heart note 'tine made for me said, "I love Mom"--and that was what melted my heart. And Max always gives me kisses. I love my boys.

No comments: