Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Co-op Valentine Service

Our home schooling co-op spent several hours today making, baking & bagging valentine cookies. We made over 450 cookies! Have you ever seen so much cookie dough???









Tomorrow we will take these bags of cookies to the all houses in our development and trade 'Cookies for Cans'. We are hoping to receive many food donations to give to the Idaho Food Bank to help feed the homeless.


The kids worked hard to make sure each bag contained a homemade "thank you" heart note. We are excited to make the rounds tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I just finished reading your entire blog and I feel so happy! it's like viewing a small piece of your life and I love to be a part of it again! We definitely miss you guys - you have always been a great inspiration to me and as always - I feel inspired once again:)