Thursday, February 14, 2008

Nuts About You!

So here is my low budget gift for a million dollar guy... the theme was "I'm Totally nuts about You!" (which I am--TOTALLY NUTS about Geoff!) I decorated an old little baby's shoe box, and filled it with an assortment of nuts (Geoff's favorites: Almonds, cashews & pistachios). Then from my big Home Depot purchase yesterday, I made him a "nuts about you" Key chain (see the picture on left below). I wrapped up the key chain and put it inside the box of nuts, and sprinkled the remainder of metal nuts in the box with the edible nuts.

Geoff got a kick out of the gift, and Justin was very intrigued with the the little "nuts" keychain. He had to make one for Geoff as well. After viewing his cool "nuts" guy creation (on right below), we decided his theme would be "You're TOTALLY NUTS"! We all had a good laugh.

2 comments:

sixmoores said...

Cute key chain, love the idea. The food is tooo cute!

Joanna said...

Love your 'nutty' guys - both of them, no, ALL of them!